Tuesday 6 September 2016

Love Clocks

This beautiful frame paper was high up on my list when I chose papers for last Saturdays Scrapping Your Family class.I think its really realistic and the colour is scrummy. So what to do.........we I did my grandfather first using the rich gold and red tones
I have got loads of male relative word stamps so I stamped them in black and then used a rich gold pen over the top to make them become part of the background.
A bit of gold on the edges and clock centres and it looked great.
and it gave me an opportunity to use my new background stamp picking out the tiny hears with a gold pen.
But then I started thinking.......this would look with a photo of my mum on it but it will need a bit of tweeking. Check back tomorrow to see what I came up with. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning page. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx