Tuesday 8 March 2016

Summer layout

It's been so wet, cold and dreary lately that I needed to brighten things up. Here is the layout I made for the Scrapping Your Family class on Saturday.


I have used the Folk Floral and Traditional Floral stamps by DoCraft. They are clear stamps so easy to group together.


The title was made using alphabet stamps, stamped in red ink and then cut around and added to the layout using sticky foam pads.

My favourite was the little tags hanging down. They have given me another idea for future use.
Have a fantastic day x

5 comments:

  1. Love how the colours you've used match the bunting in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, lobe the colours and the design.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral stamped background for your happy photos! Great page. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, the stamps are perfect for this project & the colours too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx