Thursday 8 September 2016

A Lifetime

Hubby is always joking about his age and how things were back when he was born so I thought the second class layout should be all about him. Three photos from birth to now and tried not to joke about his little dress in the baby photo. Didn't succeed though lol.
The little film strips were stamped onto both sides of copy paper and folded nicely. Thicker card would not have worked so well.
The teddy bear on the paper is lush and I wanted to add another bear somewhere but none of the stamps I had were realistic enough so I left well alone.
It was a great opportunity as well to use my new Tim Holtz stencil and a bit of Distress Ink
And just love those stitching stamps. Always keep them nearby when I'm crafting.
More tomorrow as I've got loads to catch up on. Only I could plan 4 classes in 7 days. Muppet xx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx