Wednesday 7 September 2016

So I Changed it a bit

The other half of the background paper I used for the first clock layout, had a beautiful pink flower on it so I decided to use that colourway to bring it all together.
This time the background was stamped with a butterfly stamp and I used a gold pen to colour the bodies of the butterflies
And the clocks now have pink flowers and softer tones.
But I couldnt find any of my remale relative quotes so I added additional wording in the centre.
So thats it. Two layouts and pleased with them both. Last layout of the three tomorrow xx

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning Julie and love the idea of using a clock as a base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx