Thursday 16 June 2016

Peek a Boo

Love bright colours and am a great fan of bunting so was really pleased with this layout.I think if I had been making this just for my album I would have been tempted to fill some of the "white space" with background stamping but I know some classmates are not keen on that.
I added the banners at the bottom and top right to bring the layout together.
I used embroidery thread as the bunting string and a flower cut from the paper as the final embellishment.
Loads more inspiration to come so keep checking back and if you can, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you and it lets me know someone is reading the blog lol. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx