Thursday 9 June 2016

Blackberries

I have been saving these wonderful blackberry stamps and dies by Sheena Douglas, for ages. In my studio I have a " to be used" box filled with scrummy stamps, dies, stencils and paints to use at some point in the future.
In the  first layout for Tuesday's Scrapbook class I wanted to use a photo of my granddaughter and lo and behold, she is wearing a lilac cardigan in it so out came the blackberry stamps and a beautiful purple promarkers.
These stamps are so detailed they look good stamped in black without colouring in. 
The blackberries were made to look more realistic by using a foam mat and embossing tool
And just a little bit of detail in the top right hand side to finish it off.

More tomorrow xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the layout, was sorry could not make class. Lovely detail on stamped images and like just a few leaves coloured,looked very classy.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty stamps and lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout, love the blackberries stamp.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie this is a stunning page I love the photo and the blackberries frame it so nicely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx