Thursday 18 February 2016

The Best Times

With a background paper like this there is very little you need to do to make a lovely layout.

The brackets are punched from a large woodware punch which has been in my stash for ages and not used nearly enough.

and I very rarely use coloured flowers on my layouts. They are normally white and coloured to match the papers but I am experimenting and I think that these work.
The leaves I bought from the Range. They had bags of 50 leaves for £1 and they look very realistic. They do not colour very well as they are silky and have some sort of coating on them, but next time I will paint them with Gesso and then colour.

To finish I added some word and saying stamps that I recently bought.

These kits will be available to buy at the CROP on 27th February and on the Ladiesthatcraft Facebook page. More tomorrow xx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx