Monday 30 April 2018

Day Out

A little less traditional than the previous bluebell layouts I have done however the idea of using the white alphabet in the background came from a card I recently saw on Pinterest.
Having the alphabet allowed me to add words about the day to the layout without using traditional journaling.
The clouds were cut from a 12 x 12 paper and the large title was diecut and coloured using a Distress Oxide Pad.
and the little blue bells were die cut and shaped by creasing to make them look more realistic. I enjoyed making this one. It has made me research more ways to add journaling to my pages. Back to cards tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx