Tuesday 10 April 2018

So Simple

Sometimes I am asked to make scrapbook albums for all different occasions and it can be very time consuming therefore I am always looking for new ways to make simple pages for wedding books and memory albums where the recipient can add their own photos and wording.

Here is a layout I made for a Tuesday night scrapbooking class and one I will certainly duplicate as it lends itself to loads of different colour schemes.
 It was also my first chance to use a new Tim Holtz Sizzix Die. I think the birds look great in flight across the page.
and it was a great opportunity to use some of my many,many pieces of fabric and ribbon
A few stamped words and it was finished. Loving these bright colours and as always, all of that white space. x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx