Monday 3 April 2017

Our Lovely Weather Girl

Saturdays Scrapping Your Family class was a great opportunity to use the new Ranger Distress Oxide Pads. I made two layouts (the other one will be posted tomorrow) and I asked which was made using the new inks. Everyone got it wrong because they chose this one. There are two techniques on this layout using the new pads but the majority is made using the normal Distress Inks.
The sun is the Distress Oxide
and the stamped splat
but what stood out was the picture frame which took on a old distressed wood look and it was so very simple to do.
The more I play with these inks the more I love them.x

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Gorgeous colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much Julie,fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning scrapbook page and love all the cheerful colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I absolutely love this, what a stunning LO. Every little thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, fabulous layout! Beautiful colour choices. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a stunning page it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my distress inks on order...can't wait for them to arrive. Lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx