Wednesday 19 April 2017

Just Be Happy

Ooh been a bit lax with the blog over Easter but there has been so much going on and so little spare time (and so much chocolate lol). So back on the straight and narrow and I'm starting off with the first of three cards we made in the card class last week.
Yes you've guessed it, I made everyone play with the Distress Oxide ink pads. The idea was to show how easily these inks blend together. They feel creamy and move easily across the page. Love them.
Here's another version using an orange instead of the yellow.
The stamps are by Visible Image and are my favourites at the moment. I feel a scrapbook page coming on. More tomorrow xx

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx