Saturday 29 October 2016

If flowers were friends.....

So now time for a few cards made for the October card classes. Normally I do loads of glittery Christmas cards but this year I kept in mind that not everyone does loads of glitter infact not everyone does Christmas, so I added in a birthday card here and there just for good measure.

This is the first

made using the October stamp release by HobbyArt and one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment.
None of the image was stamped directly onto the card. I stamped and layered it in four separate pieces and put it together around the greeting. This allowed me to shape some of the leaves and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx