Tuesday 3 May 2016

Family Group Photo

I have loads of photos of family groups. It's something we all like to do when we go out or get together for a special occasion however I am aware that future generations might not recognise the people in the photo so here is a way to record those special family moments.

This layout was the second for the April Scrapping Your Family class and involved using tracing paper to trace the basic outlines of the people in the photo.


I was really impressed with the result of this one and will definitely do this again and again as I come across group photos.
You can add any decoration you want to suit the year of the photo but the technique is definitely to keep the tracing very basic.

More tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx