Tuesday 19 April 2016

Best Wishes

The reason for doing this card was to teach the Distress Ink technique for the background. I have recorded the process below so that you can have a play.

 The silhouette flowers are a sizzix die and I have had it for ages. I have a feeling it will be used a lot.
I also have a very large hoard of embroidery thread which was perfect for this card. There are some amazing Embroidery Thread bargains in the shops right now. Huge packs at reasonable prices in the Range and a few in The Works. Worth a look if you need some.

Here is a very quick video. Really limited for space and recorded with the camera in the wrong place but I think you'll get my drift. Enjoy xx

Distress Ink Background Technique from Ladies That Craft on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx