Friday 12 January 2024

Loving meeting people again

Classes began on 3rd January and I loived every minute of it. Thank you so much to those of you who came along. I'm sure more talking took place than crafting but thats what its all about. 

We made two birthday cards this time, nice and easy ones to make sure everyone was comfortable with the process. After a few years away this was a strrp learning curve for me too.



and then it was time for the first Scrapbook class on Saturday 6th January. Once again there was lots of chatter and it was fantastic to welcome every to class both old and new.

Two fairly easy layouts to start and there was plenty of time for everyone to work at their own pace. These are the two class examples.



If you would like to craft with like minded people then come and join us. Places are limited so you might not get a place straight away but there are classes planned all year so you will get a turn.

Information can be found in the post below or you can leave a comment and I will send more information.

Face to face classes take place in Chatham, Kent but I also teach online classes for those of you father a field.

I'll be back on here soon with details of The Circle workshop. Make sure you follow to get notified first.
Have a great day
Julie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx