Sunday 3 April 2022

I need to update my blog more

 or so I've been telling myself for ages. Yes I'm back on here again after a long break but that doesn't mean i've been sitting around doing nothing. If you follow me on Facebook you will know that I have been teaching loads of classes online both during the Covid holidays lol and after. But enough of that la la la.

Here are a few of the projects we have been making to wet your appetite and I promise there will be loads more.








My classes begin every year and are taught using Facebook Live about twice a month. You can take place in the live classes or watch at a time suited to you. Details of the classes can be found in the link on the right hand side of this page.

I'll be back soon with more pictures of past projects. You can find my personal work on my blog New Nanny (link on the side bar). Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx