Thursday 9 April 2020

Card Class One on Facebook Live today

As we are all still self isolating I thought I'd do a series of card classes on the Ladies That Craft Facebook page and then share them on here when they are complete.

This is the first class. Links at the bottom of this page will take you to two videos, the first is the Call To Class telling everyone what you need to get ready and this is normally done on a Tuesday. On the Thursday the live class begins and we work through the cards together. These are the two cards we made.


I hope you will join me next week. It's a bit of fun and something to look forward too. Take care everyone xx

Links:                                  Call To Class

Card Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx