Monday 27 April 2020

Card Class 3 on Facebook Live

Im getting to grip with this now, doing a class every Thursday is great fun and its lovely to see people crafting along with me/ This time I included a downloadable template so that more people could play.
Here are the cards:





If you want to craft along with me this week you will need to like and follow the Ladies that craft Facebook page then on Tuesday you will be notified when I do the Call to Class where I show you everything you will need to get together. On Thursday the card Class will be live at 11am.

Here are a couple of cards made by Carol Fox from the class

If you would like to have a go at making some cards please follow the links to my Youtube Channel or check out the Ladies that craft Facebook page. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx