Saturday 19 October 2019

The Deer Family

I'm sure you are just like me and have loads of dies which are shut away in a cupboard and forgotten. These next two cards were made using two Sizzix strip dies, Woodland Deer and Gingerbread Men with Hearts (I think both are discontinued but you may be able to get them on EBay or Amazon)
Here is the first one. The clouds were made using the cloud stencil from HobbyArt.
The deer and trees were coloured in using proMarkers.
The second card I have used a scrapbook paper as the background and coloured the diecut using ProMarkers. 
I added little silver hearts hanging from the trees and drew the strings in using a thin black pen. 
Class photo
If you want to stencil and the two others that I use you can find them HERE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx