Tuesday 15 October 2019

Good Together

When I first started Scrapping Your Family many years ago, I started making pages for a memory album. Over time I have included many pages that cover current family and events but I thought it was about time to use some older pictures especially as it was Margaret (one of our class mates) 50th Wedding Anniversary.

The pictures for this layout are of my maternal grandparents. I love the pictures in the little film strip.
I found that my old photo programme Picasa prints off contact photos which fit perfectly into the tiny holes.
The flowers are by Cottage Garden by HobbyArt and are one of their new releases (you can find them HERE)
All of the flowers are coloured with Distress Oxide Ink Pads and a paint brush.
and I used a die cut for the little branch. This was coloured in using promarkers and some people in class added a bird on the branch.

I have set the blog up to release a new post every day for the next 7 days so please keep checking back. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx