Sunday 22 July 2018

Minibook for June 2018

When a new little one joins the family there are hundreds of photos taken by all of the family. I wanted to keep a book per year for not only my Great Niece but also for all of my grandchildren. The thought of making all those mini books filled me with dread until I saw and bought Eileen Hulls Wrap Around Journal Die. 

This is the Mini book I made in Class as part of the Scrapping Your Family Special Edition Class.
Instead of an elastic closing I used a belly band Decorated with washi tape, die cut flowers and a stamp with the month on.
The cover of the book was covered in blue cardstock and the edges reinforced with washi tape. This is the back of the book.
I kept the inside really simple. I used Eileen Hulls Passport Die and cut eight double pages which i made into 4 little books and added using the elastic spine.
Here are just a few samples of what is inside
I made full use of the 7 Dots wording strips which I had in my own stash
and here you can see the pages standing upright. Although I haven't shown it these pages are all added using the black elastic i added to the spine.
I have already made 6 more of these and there are definitely more needed lol. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx