Saturday 23 June 2018

Wanderlust Beach Layout

I just fell in love with this beautiful range from Graphic 45. Absolutely captured the feeling of sun, sea and sand and so easy to use. This was the main layout for Junes Scrapping Your Family Class. 
Loving those sea turtles fussy cut from one of the papers in the kit
and of course the amazing stamps of suitcases, Camera and leather bag, not from Graphic 45 but from Penelope Dee. The stamps are so detailed that even a beginner can colour them in. We used water colours in class.
The camera aperture was just right to add a photo. I will definitely be buying more of Penelope Dee's stamps in the future. I bought them from "Snazzy Stamping and Scrapbooking Ltd. There is no online shop yet but you can find them on facebook HERE and you can order via facebook site. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx