Tuesday 12 June 2018

Stencils and punches

Layouts for Mays Scrapbook Class were a bit different this time as I wanted to use stencils and punches to make a layout. The Tuesday night classes only run for two hours so class mates rarely get the chance to get all inky. I thought it was time I changes that and here is the class example I came up with.
We started with stencilling the background first in black Distress Ink and then in green to give a falling vine effect.
Then we stamped the column in the centre for the photograph to stand on.
then we added a border and tiny punched flowers all over the vines and at the four corners of the layout and to finish, tiny seed beads to the centre of each flower. Lots of detail but well worth it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx