Saturday 26 May 2018

Using Distress Oxides on cards

Couldn't resist doing these. I am a huge fan of Distress Oxides as you probably notice and I know through experience that even a complete card making beginner can get fantastic results with these inks.
I started off by doing the blue sky and green grass and then added a few white and red dots to look like flowers in a field.
Then I thought some of my more adventurous class mates would like a brighter background
and they liked them all but which one did they pick to do? Of course, the one with the mobile phone. Now this is really not an easy stamp to use unless you have a stamping platform or a really juicy ink pad so we had some fun but we all got there in the end.
I'll put in a scrapbook layout tomorrow evening as there are a couple I haven't shared. Have a great evening and please, if you can please leave a comment. xx

1 comment:

  1. I appear to be having some issues with posting comments on blogger. Until it is sorted here are some of the comments from Facebook

    Evelyn Melvin Love the colours x

    Jakki Douglass Love them just the inspiration I need right now xx
    Sandra Peach Just love tree stamps.xx

    Marilyn Willson Grrrreat cards Julie (as always) x

    Toni Capocci Love these Julie . Have been a bit uninspired (aka lazy) lately so this should spur me on! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx