Thursday 31 May 2018

Create Layout

I very rarely do a layout about myself but I saw this paper and I just had to use some pictures of me. This was a layout for Scrapping Your Family last month. All of the wording was fussy cut from one of the papers.
It was great because the words were not only for paper crafting but also for sewing etc so everyone got to choose the hobbies they wanted.
The photos are of me at one of Martas classes run by Sue Tucker in Coventry I think. She holds amazing classes with artists from all over the world. If you are interested  check out Artist Trading Post
Even the buttons were punched from paper.
Loved the nice bright colours on these papers.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx