Sunday 22 October 2017

A Mixture

I listened to the he ladies in class last year and notice that although they liked the Christmas cards they made, by far the most popular were the simple, flat cards. Easy and cheaper to post and cards which could be easily made in bulk. This year I have made many simple cards for them to make. I'll save the larger cards for the last class.

Here are a couple to start the ball rolling

Love these Penny Black Polar Bears. They as so easy to use and need very little colouring in.

Then there was the little fairy just for the little princess in your life, or for someone who likes pink, or a fairy lover or..... well you get the idea/
Love the cloth tag detail on the top right of the card.

and lastly for today I had to use my Distress Oxides and new Tim Holtz Tree Die, well it would be rude not to.

I hope these three have given you some inspiration because there are still loads more to come xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards , I love how you have used the distress oxides on the trees background. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx