Thursday 26 January 2017

Card Class Today

Moving the card class to Rainham Social Club has worked really well. The room is much smaller and therefore warmer and there are lots of windows so much more daylight which is always good for crafting.

I started off with some stamping using the free A4 sheet of stamps from this months Creative Stamping
There were so many choices to make like...do I colour in the background or keep it black and white, do I use jelly beans or cookies......well you get the picture. 
I kept it plain and simple so that everyone could add their own ideas to the card. 
Come back to see cards two and three. There was a reason this card was so simple lol. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx