Sunday 9 February 2020

Our Mum

In 2020 I intend to do layouts covering all members of our family so that I can add to my Family Memory Album. Number one on the list was Our Mum especially with Mothers Day fast approaching. I thought perhaps this would be great framed and given as a gift.

This is layout number one for Scrapping Your Family on 1st February. 
The pink flowers are made from tissue paper painted with pale pink acrylic paint and when dry, crinkled and assembled into flowers.

The hydranga is a stamp and an EK Success confetti punch (as used in January's card class example)
 Only one of the two tags is removable. the other is stuck in place under the torn photo mat. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx