Monday 26 August 2019

If Flowers Were Friends

This was my first time using this Die Creative Expressions Paper Cuts -Sunflower Edger and to be honest I was at a loss as to how to use it. It didn't take long though, I put my brain in gear and played for a few minutes and this is what I came up with.
 The secret is to die cut the edger in white and make sure you keep ALL of the pieces.
Choose a background and stick your edger in place. At this point you can start colouring the design in. I chose to colour the loose leaves and stick them back into the design.
Lastly I fussy cut the flower heads from a second die cut and stuck them in place to create a 3D effect.

I've ordered a few Christmas Edgers so I'll post the results nearer the end of the year and after the card class of course lol. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx