Monday 15 July 2019

Art - Human Skill Layoout

You have no idea how excited I was when one of my class mates Margaret let me have a copy of this photo to make into a layout. The picture is of her great grandad showing off all of his wonderful tattoos.
 So what stamps did I go for? Well it just had to be AALL & Create and they worked so well.
 I used die cuts for the pipes and the clock and I stamped onto the photo as well. (just in case you're wondering, the photo is a black and white copy)
Everything was distressed using Distress Inks including the colouration on the pipes.
I used the following:
AALL & Create 116 Industrial Script 
Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Old Paper, Vintage Photo
Archival Black Ink 
Sizzix Bigz Die - Pipeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx