Saturday 8 June 2019

Scrapping Your Family Special Post one

Last Saturday was one of the two Scrapping Your Family Specials that I do every year. This time i made three layouts, four cards and a Mini book for everyone to use as inspiration.

Over the next few days I will be sharing all of these projects starting with this really fun layout.
The extra flowers are cut from one of the papers in the pack and the title is from the sticker sheet.
            

The kit included a Simple Stories paper pack including a sheet of stickers, four card blanks and a ready made mini book blank all ready to be decorated and everyone had a great time. Keep checking back for more inspiration. xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Julie. Do you ever have spare kits for sale. Do you have any spaces on your scrapbooking classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Yes I sell kits on my NuMonday store The Kit Cafe and I can always make room in my classes if you want to come along. Please use the contact box on the right if you would like more information x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx