Saturday 24 February 2018

Me and my dad

I have been wanting to use Tim Holtz paper dolls ever since they were released and this second layout for Scrapping Your Family was the ideal opportunity to include them as the layout was all about my husband and his dad. Here is the second layout for the class.
The three paper dolls are just right to make this page more masculine and to suggest the past.
The negative was a clear stamp, stamped on acetate with stazon ink and then cut out. Passport size photos were then attached behind.
I will add journaling however as it is going in the family album I will do it later.
Trouble is, after using them once I can't stop lol. Watch out for more projects using these inspired tiny people. x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx