Sunday 28 May 2017

One in a million

So hard to photograph this finished layout because of the mute background colours I used but this is the best I could get. 
The layout was made for class and the techniques for this one were using wired string to make an embellishment for flowers
I know those little flowers are fiddley but I still love the effect they make.
 Technique two was using lace flowers in their natural state.

 Techniques three. colouring Dazzlers with a bronze Stazon pen for the centre of the flowers
Not everyone chose orange as their colour palette but every layout the class made was unique in colour and design. Loved doing this one xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx