Wednesday 10 January 2018

My New Years Resolutions

I thought this was a great idea for a layout using up pieces of favourite ribbons and washi tapes.
The distressing around the edge was done using Distress Oxides and and the Kaiser Photo Border stamps. The 2018 is from one of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies and the Breath Away stamp is from Hobby Art. You can find the links below.

Stamps - Here
Distress Oxides - Here
Sizzix Dies - Here

If you want to see the class in progress video look at yesterdays post. Have fun xx

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Julie, love the layout!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a fantastic page I love the layout you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx