Friday 28 April 2017

Life is about....

I just can't stop playing with the new Distress Oxide Pads so I am gradually sharing their qualities with all of my class groups. Dragging and stencilling was the name of the game this time. The pads drags easily across the page leaving a creamy ink behind. What I like is that the ink is still wet enough to go back with a bit of cut n dry and fill in any bits you missed.

This is the first layout from Tuesdays class.
Stencilling with the ink is also very easy and the stencils clean with a baby wipe after use. The main stamp is a cut down version of a Kaisercraft Stamp.

I am keeping a book now and adding uses for these amazing inks as I find them. I'm on 16 so far but there are many more to find I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is really appreciated and lets me know that someone is out there reading my blog xx